NEW DELHI: Gujarat Postal Circle has released a notification related to the recruitment of various posts. The posts include Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman, Multi Tasking Staff. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts before July 31, 2020. The applications have started on July 10. The application fee is Rs. 120 which have to be paid through challan.
Important dates of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Applications started on July 10, 2020
- The last date to apply is July 31, 2020
Click here for Notification PDF of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit for Postal Assistant, Postman is 18-27 years.
- The age limit for Multi Tasking Staff is 18-25 years.
- For Postal Assitant/Sorting Asst the academic qualification required is 10+2
- For Postman/Mail Guard it is 10+2 with knowledge of the local language
- For MTS it is 10th with knowledge of the local language
How to apply of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website – ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect/
- Click on the offline application form, fill it and send it to the address as mentioned on the form along with the challan
- The e-challan form is also available on the official website
Application fee of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
The application fee is Rs. 120 that will have to be paid through challan.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2020- Apply for 51 Posts
KPSC Recruitment 2020; Apply now for 251 Vacancies of Group A & B Posts
Write to us at email@example.com
Stay updated with latest Education News
More From Team Careers360